Adding your Minecraft character.
I have noticed that some players have issues with adding their Minecraft character to their Enjin account. In order to post on the forums, you will need to add your Minecraft Character in order to make posts. So here is a quick guide:
 Click your avatar to go to your profile page
 Click the Characters tab
 Add Character
 Select Minecraft
 You will now be asked to enter a code. Do the following:
- Start Minecraft on version 1.9.4 or higher.
- Click Multiplayer.
- Then connect to the ip: mclogin.enjin.com.
- You should get kicked and a code shown.
- Enter that code into your Add character.
- Your character should now be verified and added.
Credits to: Kitty Katt